Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another way to ruin a perfectly good party

This morning, I had a new message on my MySpace page (yes, I'm on MySpace, but find it overall pretty lame and much prefer Facebook, as far as I can possibly much prefer one social networking site over another). The "My Space Video Team" wants to give me a free "wedding of the century," or at least "social event of the summer."

"So you’re engaged… Do you want the wedding experience of a lifetime—for free? We’re looking for a couple to star in MySpace’s new wedding reality series and we think you’d be great! To enter, send us a video of your proposal story by April 17th. Check out the video below for more info. Click here to get Married on MySpace!"

Evidently, judging by the trailer, David picking me up and spinning me around is part of what makes a "wedding of the century" or "social event of the summer." I did not know this was one of the many requirements of the only "perfect day" I, as a woman, am allowed to have in my life. I think I'm going to need to lose some more weight.

Married on MySpace Trailer

No comments: